We introduce you the jury members who will choose the winning project for our annual Star Photobook Dummy Award.
In this first edition, the jury will be composed of:
- Javier Aristu, creative director and founder, Aristu & Co.
- Arianna Rinaldo, independent curator and photography consultant.
- Lea Tyrallová, production manager, Editorial RM.
- Juan Valbuena, photographer and founder, Editorial Phree.
- Helena Velez Olabarria, visual rechearcher and cultural producer.
Organized by Photographic Social Vision Foundation in collaboration with three publishing houses: Phree, Ediciones Posibles and RM, the prize offers the opportunity and the support to publish a photobook on the basis of a dummy in its final stage of design and concept presented via nomination. You can check the updated list of nominators with the latest additions here.
Around fifty dummies have already been submitted; nominations remains open until June 8th.